Semiphenomenological Model of the Nucleus and its Application to Description of the Rotational Spectra. I
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2008
Copyright © 1973 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 193–216, 1973
How to Cite
Krutov, V. A. (1973), Semiphenomenological Model of the Nucleus and its Application to Description of the Rotational Spectra. I. Ann. Phys., 29: 193–216. doi: 10.1002/andp.19730290302
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!