This work is a sequel of the series published in Ann. Physik 4, 283 (1959); 20, 14 (1967); 21, 12 (1968); 25, 375 (1970); 26, 103 (1971); 27, 257 (1971).
Diffraction Theory by Means of Singular Integral Equations. VIIUniform High-Frequency Asymptotics for the Diffraction of Plane Waves by a Slit†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1975 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 487, Issue 3, pages 166–190, 1975
How to Cite
Lüneburg, E. and Westpfahl, K. (1975), Diffraction Theory by Means of Singular Integral Equations. VIIUniform High-Frequency Asymptotics for the Diffraction of Plane Waves by a Slit. Ann. Phys., 487: 166–190. doi: 10.1002/andp.19754870303
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!