A Statistical Model for Describing Spectral Diffusion Effects in Electron Spin Echo (ESE) and Electron Nuclear Double Resonance (ENDOR) Experiments
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1976 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 488, Issue 5, pages 393–400, 1976
How to Cite
Franke, M. and Windsch, W. (1976), A Statistical Model for Describing Spectral Diffusion Effects in Electron Spin Echo (ESE) and Electron Nuclear Double Resonance (ENDOR) Experiments. Ann. Phys., 488: 393–400. doi: 10.1002/andp.19764880509
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!