Optimum Conditions for Elliptical Focusing in Singly Resonant Optical Parametric Oscillators with Hemispherical Resonator
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1982 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 494, Issue 4, pages 287–294, 1982
How to Cite
Fischer, R., Nickles, P. V., Chu, T. B. and Wieczorek, L. .-W. (1982), Optimum Conditions for Elliptical Focusing in Singly Resonant Optical Parametric Oscillators with Hemispherical Resonator. Ann. Phys., 494: 287–294. doi: 10.1002/andp.19824940407
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!