Influence of Magnetic Susceptibility on Position and Line-width of Proton Magnetic Resonance Lines in Powder Samples of Transition Metal Hydrides
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1982 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 494, Issue 4, pages 301–309, 1982
How to Cite
Göring, R. and Schnabel, B. (1982), Influence of Magnetic Susceptibility on Position and Line-width of Proton Magnetic Resonance Lines in Powder Samples of Transition Metal Hydrides. Ann. Phys., 494: 301–309. doi: 10.1002/andp.19824940409
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!