Work performed within the research program of SFB 252 “Elektronisch hochkorrelierte metallische Materialen”.
Spinfluctuations versus phonons: The case of Heavy-Fermion superconductivity†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 504, Issue 3, pages 214–235, 1992
How to Cite
Welslau, B. and Grewe, N. (1992), Spinfluctuations versus phonons: The case of Heavy-Fermion superconductivity. Ann. Phys., 504: 214–235. doi: 10.1002/andp.19925040308
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 1992
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!