DC Conductivity and Peierls instability in the quasi-one-dimensional organic charge density wave conductor (fluoranthene)2X
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 504, Issue 6, pages 409–422, 1992
How to Cite
Brütting, W., Rieß, W. and Schwoerer, M. (1992), DC Conductivity and Peierls instability in the quasi-one-dimensional organic charge density wave conductor (fluoranthene)2X. Ann. Phys., 504: 409–422. doi: 10.1002/andp.19925040604
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 1992
- BASF/BMFT and Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!