Papers presented at the workshop on photons and scanning probe microscopies, Konstanz July 1992.
Theory of light rectification in scanning tunneling microscopy in the presence of an adsorbed molecule†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 505, Issue 2, pages 126–132, 1993
How to Cite
Yeyati, A. L. and Flores, F. (1993), Theory of light rectification in scanning tunneling microscopy in the presence of an adsorbed molecule. Ann. Phys., 505: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/andp.19935050204
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1992
- CICYT. Grant Number: MAT 89-165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!