Solutions for the T = 0 quantum spin glass transition in a metallic model with spin-charge coupling
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 506, Issue 6, pages 494–511, 1994
How to Cite
Oppermann, R. and Binderberger, M. (1994), Solutions for the T = 0 quantum spin glass transition in a metallic model with spin-charge coupling. Ann. Phys., 506: 494–511. doi: 10.1002/andp.19945060607
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!