Analytical results for the electronic shell structure in mesoscopic systems: Balian-Bloch type theory for spheres, discs, rings and anti-dot lattices
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 507, Issue 3, pages 202–229, 1995
How to Cite
Tatievski, B., Stampfli, P. and Bennemann, K. H. (1995), Analytical results for the electronic shell structure in mesoscopic systems: Balian-Bloch type theory for spheres, discs, rings and anti-dot lattices. Ann. Phys., 507: 202–229. doi: 10.1002/andp.19955070306
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!