Emergence of classicality for primordial fluctuations: Concepts and analogies
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 510, Issue 3, pages 137–158, 1998
How to Cite
Kiefer, C. and Polarski, D. (1998), Emergence of classicality for primordial fluctuations: Concepts and analogies. Ann. Phys., 510: 137–158. doi: 10.1002/andp.19985100302
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!