Localization length exponent, critical conductance distribution and multifractality in hierarchical network models for the quantum Hall effect
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 510, Issue 3, pages 159–173, 1998
How to Cite
Weymer, A. and Janssen, M. (1998), Localization length exponent, critical conductance distribution and multifractality in hierarchical network models for the quantum Hall effect. Ann. Phys., 510: 159–173. doi: 10.1002/andp.19985100303
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1998
- Sonderforschungsbereich 341 of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!