Mailing address: Reuchlinstr. 3, 70178 Stuttgart, Germany
Biographical-Historical Review Article
The fifth dimension: Theodor Kaluza's ground-breaking idea
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 519–542, October 2003
How to Cite
Wuensch, D. (2003), The fifth dimension: Theodor Kaluza's ground-breaking idea. Ann. Phys., 12: 519–542. doi: 10.1002/andp.200310025
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!