Pulsed laser deposited SrBi2Nb2O9 thin films grown on various substrates compatible with microwaves applications
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 55–56, January 2004
How to Cite
Rousseau, A., Duclère, J.-R., Guilloux-Viry, M., Bouquet, V. and Perrin, A. (2004), Pulsed laser deposited SrBi2Nb2O9 thin films grown on various substrates compatible with microwaves applications. Ann. Phys., 13: 55–56. doi: 10.1002/andp.200310044
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!