Effective descriptions of complex quantum systems: path integrals and operator ordering problems
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 14, Issue 9-10, pages 578–590, September 2005
How to Cite
Eckern, U., Gruber, M.J. and Schwab, P. (2005), Effective descriptions of complex quantum systems: path integrals and operator ordering problems. Ann. Phys., 14: 578–590. doi: 10.1002/andp.200510150
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!