Nobel Lecture, © The Nobel Foundation 2005. We thank the Nobel Foundation, Stockholm, for permission to print this lecture. – The Nobel lecture of T. W. Hänsch has appeared in Ann. Phys. (Leipzig) 15, 626–652 (2006).
Einstein Lecture – One hundred years of light quanta†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 6–23, January 2007
How to Cite
Glauber, R.J. (2007), Einstein Lecture – One hundred years of light quanta. Ann. Phys., 16: 6–23. doi: 10.1002/andp.200610222
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!