This article is dedicated to Hermann Grabert on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Mapping electron delocalization by charge transport spectroscopy in an artificial molecule†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 16, Issue 10-11, pages 672–677, October 2007
How to Cite
Gräber, M.R., Weiss, M., Keller, D., Oberholzer, S. and Schönenberger, C. (2007), Mapping electron delocalization by charge transport spectroscopy in an artificial molecule. Ann. Phys., 16: 672–677. doi: 10.1002/andp.200710256
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2007
- Swiss NFS
- NCCR on Nanoscale Science
- ‘C. und H. Dreyfus Stipendium’ (MRG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!