This article is dedicated to Hermann Grabert on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Circuit-QED: How strong can the coupling between a Josephson junction atom and a transmission line resonator be? †
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 16, Issue 10-11, pages 767–779, October 2007
How to Cite
Devoret, M.H., Girvin, S. and Schoelkopf, R. (2007), Circuit-QED: How strong can the coupling between a Josephson junction atom and a transmission line resonator be? . Ann. Phys., 16: 767–779. doi: 10.1002/andp.200710261
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2007
- NSA. Grant Number: ARO W911NF-05-1-0365
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0653377
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0603369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!