Phone: +33 1 69 08 30 02, Fax: +33 1 69 08 81 20
Counting statistics for the Anderson impurity model: Bethe ansatz and Fermi liquid study†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 16, Issue 10-11, pages 678–701, October 2007
How to Cite
Gogolin, A.O., Konik, R.M., Ludwig, A.W.W. and Saleur, H. (2007), Counting statistics for the Anderson impurity model: Bethe ansatz and Fermi liquid study. Ann. Phys., 16: 678–701. doi: 10.1002/andp.200710262
This article is dedicated to Hermann Grabert on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!