In honour of Max Planck (1858–1947) on the occasion of his 150th birthday.
On the nature of thermodynamic extremum principles: The case of maximum efficiency and maximum work†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 17, Issue 2-3, pages 88–100, February 2008
How to Cite
Jahnke, T., Birjukov, J. and Mahler, G. (2008), On the nature of thermodynamic extremum principles: The case of maximum efficiency and maximum work. Ann. Phys., 17: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/andp.200710275
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2007
- Russian Ministry for Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!