Phone: +49 40 42838 3641 Fax: +49 40 42838 6798
Quantum field theory and composite fermions in the fractional quantum Hall effect
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 285–377, May 2009
How to Cite
Kossow, M. (2009), Quantum field theory and composite fermions in the fractional quantum Hall effect. Ann. Phys., 18: 285–377. doi: 10.1002/andp.200910350
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!