Phone: +52 222 2295610, Fax: +52 222 2295611
Broken time-reversal symmetry scattering at the Anderson transition
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 896–900, December 2009
How to Cite
Alcazar, A., Méndez, A. and Varga, I. (2009), Broken time-reversal symmetry scattering at the Anderson transition. Ann. Phys., 18: 896–900. doi: 10.1002/andp.200910375
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- Hungarian-Mexican Intergovernmental S & T Cooperation Programme. Grant Numbers: MX-16/2007 (NKTH), I0110/127/08 (CONACyT)
- Hungarian Research Fund OTKA. Grant Numbers: 73381, 75529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!