Phone: +00 49 6421 2824224, Fax: +00 49 6421 2827076
Localization of excitons in weakly disordered semiconductor structures: A model study
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 905–909, December 2009
How to Cite
Gögh, N., Thomas, P., Kuznetsova, I., Meier, T. and Varga, I. (2009), Localization of excitons in weakly disordered semiconductor structures: A model study. Ann. Phys., 18: 905–909. doi: 10.1002/andp.200910382
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- Hungarian Research Fund OTKA under contracts. Grant Numbers: 73381, 75529
- International Research Training Group Marburg-Budapest “Electron-electron interaction in solids”
- John von Neumann Institut für Computing (NIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!