Phone: +7 812 292 7152, Fax: +7 812 297 1017
Lattice distortion (Peierls Transition) caused by spin interaction in the chaotic impurity system of a semiconductor
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 923–927, December 2009
How to Cite
Zabrodskii, A., Veinger, A., Tisnek, T. and Goloshchapov, S. (2009), Lattice distortion (Peierls Transition) caused by spin interaction in the chaotic impurity system of a semiconductor. Ann. Phys., 18: 923–927. doi: 10.1002/andp.200910402
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- RF Presidential Foundation. Grant Number: 2951.2008.2
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 07-02-00156a
- Russian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!