The high-density electron gas: How momentum distribution n (k) and static structure factor S(q) are mutually related through the off-shell self-energy Σ (k, ω)
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 739–765, October 2010
How to Cite
Ziesche, P. (2010), The high-density electron gas: How momentum distribution n (k) and static structure factor S(q) are mutually related through the off-shell self-energy Σ (k, ω). Ann. Phys., 522: 739–765. doi: 10.1002/andp.201000022
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!