Elementary Process Theory: a formal axiomatic system with a potential application as a foundational framework for physics supporting gravitational repulsion of matter and antimatter
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 699–738, October 2010
How to Cite
Cabbolet, M.J.T.F. (2010), Elementary Process Theory: a formal axiomatic system with a potential application as a foundational framework for physics supporting gravitational repulsion of matter and antimatter. Ann. Phys., 522: 699–738. doi: 10.1002/andp.201000063
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2010
- PlusPunt Eindhoven B.V.. Grant Number: 823353
- Foundation Liberalitas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!