This article is dedicated to Manuel Cardona.
The scientific road of Manuel Cardona: a bibliometric analysis†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Optical and Vibrational Spectroscopies”
Volume 523, Issue 1-2, pages 179–190, January 2011
How to Cite
Romero, A.H., Kremer, R.K. and Marx, W. (2011), The scientific road of Manuel Cardona: a bibliometric analysis. Ann. Phys., 523: 179–190. doi: 10.1002/andp.201000090
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!