Phone: +49 30 314 22083, Fax: +49 30 314 27705
Uniaxial strain in graphene and armchair graphene nanoribbons: An ab initio study†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Optical and Vibrational Spectroscopies”
Volume 523, Issue 1-2, pages 137–144, January 2011
How to Cite
Rosenkranz, N., Mohr, M. and Thomsen, C. (2011), Uniaxial strain in graphene and armchair graphene nanoribbons: An ab initio study. Ann. Phys., 523: 137–144. doi: 10.1002/andp.201000092
This article is dedicated to Manuel Cardona.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!