This article is dedicated to Manuel Cardona.
A tale of two vacancies†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Optical and Vibrational Spectroscopies”
Volume 523, Issue 1-2, pages 129–136, January 2011
How to Cite
Cheng, W., Liu, L., Yu, P.Y., Ma, Z.X. and Mao, S.S. (2011), A tale of two vacancies. Ann. Phys., 523: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/andp.201000110
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- US Department of Energy NNSA/NA-22. Grant Number: De-Ac02-05ch11231
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!