Phone: +49 221 470 4301, Fax: +49 221 470 2189
Can singularities be avoided in quantum cosmology?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 19, Issue 3-5, pages 211–218, April 2010
How to Cite
Kiefer, C. (2010), Can singularities be avoided in quantum cosmology?. Ann. Phys., 19: 211–218. doi: 10.1002/andp.201010417
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!