Statistical anisotropy as a consequence of inflation
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 19, Issue 3-5, pages 332–335, April 2010
How to Cite
Shtanov, Y. (2010), Statistical anisotropy as a consequence of inflation. Ann. Phys., 19: 332–335. doi: 10.1002/andp.201010440
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2009
- Jósef Mianowski Fund
- Foundation for Polish Science
- Physics and Astronomy Division of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Grant Numbers: “Cosmomicrophysics” programme, Program of Fundamental Research
- State Foundation for Fundamental Research of Ukraine. Grant Number: F28.2/083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!