Phone: +33 5 61556067, Fax: +33 5 61556065
The generalized SIC-OEP formalism and the generalized SIC-Slater approximation (stationary and time-dependent cases)
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 523, Issue 4, pages 270–290, April 2011
How to Cite
Messud, J., Dinh, P.M., Reinhard, P.-G. and Suraud, E. (2011), The generalized SIC-OEP formalism and the generalized SIC-Slater approximation (stationary and time-dependent cases). Ann. Phys., 523: 270–290. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100002
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- Alexander-von-Humboldt foundation. Grant Number: scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!