Phone: +49 (0)3641 947108
Full-analytic frequency-domain gravitational wave forms from eccentric compact binaries to 2PN accuracy
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 523, Issue 10, pages 813–864, October 2011
How to Cite
Tessmer, M. and Schäfer, G. (2011), Full-analytic frequency-domain gravitational wave forms from eccentric compact binaries to 2PN accuracy. Ann. Phys., 523: 813–864. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100007
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB/TR7 “Gravitationswellenastronomie”
- DLR. Grant Number: “LISA – Germany”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!