This article is dedicated to Dieter Vollhardt on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Quantum critical behavior of heavy fermions: Quasiparticles in the Gaussian fluctuation regime†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Electronic Correlations in Models and Materials”
Volume 523, Issue 8-9, pages 591–598, August 2011
How to Cite
Wölfle, P. and Abrahams, E. (2011), Quantum critical behavior of heavy fermions: Quasiparticles in the Gaussian fluctuation regime. Ann. Phys., 523: 591–598. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100015
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- Aspen Center for Physics
- DFG-Center for Functional Nanostructures
- DFG research unit “Quantum Phase Transitions” at KIT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!