This article is dedicated to Dieter Vollhardt on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Anisotropic two-orbital Hubbard model: Single-site versus cluster Dynamical Mean-Field Theory†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Electronic Correlations in Models and Materials”
Volume 523, Issue 8-9, pages 689–697, August 2011
How to Cite
Lee, H., Zhang, Y.-Z., Jeschke, H.O. and Valentí, R. (2011), Anisotropic two-orbital Hubbard model: Single-site versus cluster Dynamical Mean-Field Theory. Ann. Phys., 523: 689–697. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100021
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FOR 1346
- Helmholtz Association. Grant Number: HA216/EMMI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!