This article is dedicated to Dieter Vollhardt on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Exact ground states for polyphenylene type of hexagon chains†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Electronic Correlations in Models and Materials”
Volume 523, Issue 8-9, pages 741–750, August 2011
How to Cite
Trencsényi, R., Gulácsi, K., Kovács, E. and Gulácsi, Z. (2011), Exact ground states for polyphenylene type of hexagon chains. Ann. Phys., 523: 741–750. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100022
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- TAMOP 4.2.1/B-09/1/KONV-2010-0007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!