This article is dedicated to Dieter Vollhardt on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Nonlinear transport through quantum dots studied by the time-dependent DMRG†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Electronic Correlations in Models and Materials”
Volume 523, Issue 8-9, pages 664–671, August 2011
How to Cite
Kirino, S. and Ueda, K. (2011), Nonlinear transport through quantum dots studied by the time-dependent DMRG. Ann. Phys., 523: 664–671. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100031
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
- JSPS. Grant Number: JSPS Fellows 21.6752
- Innovative Areas “Heavy Electrons”. Grant Number: 20102008
- Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 20540347
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Quantum dot;
- Kondo effect;
- time-dependent DMRG.
Recent developments on studies of transport through quantum dots obtained by applying the time-dependent density matrix renormalization group method are summarized. Some new aspects of Kondo physics which appear in nonequilibrium steady states are discussed both for the single dot case and for the serially coupled double-quantum-dot case.