This article is dedicated to Dieter Vollhardt on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Order-parameter anisotropies in the pnictides: An optimization principle for multi-band superconductivity†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue “Electronic Correlations in Models and Materials”
Volume 523, Issue 8-9, pages 638–644, August 2011
How to Cite
Hanke, W., Platt, Ch. and Thomale, R. (2011), Order-parameter anisotropies in the pnictides: An optimization principle for multi-band superconductivity. Ann. Phys., 523: 638–644. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100035
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: SPP 1458/1
- Bavarian KONWIHR Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!