Poincaré gauge theory with coupled even and odd parity spin-0 modes: Cosmological normal modes
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 524, Issue 2, pages 97–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Ho, F.-H. and Nester, J.M. (2012), Poincaré gauge theory with coupled even and odd parity spin-0 modes: Cosmological normal modes. Ann. Phys., 524: 97–106. doi: 10.1002/andp.201100101
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
- National Science Council of the R.O.C.. Grant Numbers: NSC-98-2112-M-008-008, NSC-99-2112-M-008-004
- National Center of Theoretical Sciences (NCTS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!