The significant role of plasmonic effects in femtosecond laser-induced grating fabrication on the nanoscale
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages 74–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M., Cheng, Y., Zhao, F. and Xu, Z. (2013), The significant role of plasmonic effects in femtosecond laser-induced grating fabrication on the nanoscale. Ann. Phys., 525: 74–86. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200136
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11004208, 11134010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB923203, 2011CB808102
- Open Fund of the State Key Laboratory of High Field Laser Physics
- Hundred Talents Program of Sun Yat-Sen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!