Prism dispersion effects in near-guided-wave surface plasmon resonance sensors
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Plasmonic Sensors
Volume 524, Issue 11, pages 680–686, November 2012
How to Cite
Shalabney, A. and Abdulhalim, I. (2012), Prism dispersion effects in near-guided-wave surface plasmon resonance sensors. Ann. Phys., 524: 680–686. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200138
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: CREATE programme: Nanomaterials for Energy and Water Management
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.