Optical excitation of acoustic surface plasmons in metallic nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Plasmonic Sensors
Volume 524, Issue 11, pages 751–756, November 2012
How to Cite
Hrton, M., Poyli, M.A., Silkin, V.M. and Aizpurua, J. (2012), Optical excitation of acoustic surface plasmons in metallic nanoparticles. Ann. Phys., 524: 751–756. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200141
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Department of Industry of the Basque Country. Grant Number: project “nanoiker” within the ETORTEK program
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: FIS2010-19609-C02-01
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: “CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology” (CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0068)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!