Phone: +81-11-706-9358, Fax: +81-11-706-9359
Surface plasmon-enhanced molecular fluorescence induced by gold nanostructures
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Plasmonic Sensors
Volume 524, Issue 11, pages 733–740, November 2012
How to Cite
Teng, Y., Ueno, K., Shi, X., Aoyo, D., Qiu, J. and Misawa, H. (2012), Surface plasmon-enhanced molecular fluorescence induced by gold nanostructures. Ann. Phys., 524: 733–740. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200143
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan: KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 19049001, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 23225006, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 23686026
- Nanotechnology Platform and the Low-Carbon Research Network of Japan (Hokkaido University)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51132004, 51072054, 51102209
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808100
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!