Current address: Physics Department, Bethel University, St. Paul, MN 55112, USA
Ultrasmooth metallic films with buried nanostructures for backside reflection-mode plasmonic biosensing
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Plasmonic Sensors
Volume 524, Issue 11, pages 687–696, November 2012
How to Cite
Lindquist, N.C., Johnson, T.W., Jose, J., Otto, L.M. and Oh, S.-H. (2012), Ultrasmooth metallic films with buried nanostructures for backside reflection-mode plasmonic biosensing. Ann. Phys., 524: 687–696. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200144
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF CAREER Award, DBI 0964216, National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), MRSEC program
- Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Award. Grant Number: N00014-11-1-0645
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM092993
- NIH Biotechnology training grant
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Program through the NNIN
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology and the National Research Foundation of Korea through the Department of Biophysics and Chemical Biology at Seoul National University. Grant Number: WCU Program R31-10032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!