These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fiber optic particle plasmon resonance sensor based on plasmonic light scattering interrogation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Plasmonic Sensors
Volume 524, Issue 11, pages 705–712, November 2012
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y., Huang, C.-H. and Chau, L.-K. (2012), Fiber optic particle plasmon resonance sensor based on plasmonic light scattering interrogation. Ann. Phys., 524: 705–712. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200157
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC100-2120-M-194-005-CC1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!