Nanoplasmonic smooth silica versus porous calcium carbonate bead biosensors for detection of biomarkers
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Plasmonic Sensors
Volume 524, Issue 11, pages 723–732, November 2012
How to Cite
Yashchenok, A.M., Borisova, D., Parakhonskiy, B.V., Masic, A., Pinchasik, B., Möhwald, H. and Skirtach, A.G. (2012), Nanoplasmonic smooth silica versus porous calcium carbonate bead biosensors for detection of biomarkers. Ann. Phys., 524: 723–732. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200158
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung
- Provincia autonoma di Trento. Grant Number: Marie Curie Actions, Trentino COFUND
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!