These authors contributed equally to this work as main authors
Generation of EUV radiation by plasmonic field enhancement using nano-structured bowties and funnel-waveguides
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages 87–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Park, I.-Y., Choi, J., Lee, D.-H., Han, S., Kim, S. and Kim, S.-W. (2013), Generation of EUV radiation by plasmonic field enhancement using nano-structured bowties and funnel-waveguides. Ann. Phys., 525: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200160
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Creative Research Initiative Program of the National Research Foundation of the Republic of Korea.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!