Ultrafast photocurrents and THz generation in single InAs-nanowires
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages 180–188, February 2013
How to Cite
Erhard, N., Seifert, P., Prechtel, L., Hertenberger, S., Karl, H., Abstreiter, G., Koblmüller, G. and Holleitner, A. W. (2013), Ultrafast photocurrents and THz generation in single InAs-nanowires. Ann. Phys., 525: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200181
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- German excellence initiative via the “Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM)”
- Marie Curie FP7 Reintegration
- ERC-2012-StG_20111012. Grant Number: 306754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!