Rapid Research Letter
Ultrafast microfocus x-ray source based on a femtosecond laser-triggered tip
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages L19–L22, February 2013
How to Cite
Foreman, S. M., Kealhofer, C., Skulason, G. E., Klopfer, B. B. and Kasevich, M. A. (2013), Ultrafast microfocus x-ray source based on a femtosecond laser-triggered tip. Ann. Phys., 525: L19–L22. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200186
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!