XUV-induced transient phase gratings for probing ultra-fast carrier generation and recombination processes in wide-bandgap semiconductors
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Special Issue: Ultrafast Phenomena on the Nanoscale
Volume 525, Issue 1-2, pages 59–65, February 2013
How to Cite
Gabrysch, M., Schwenke, J., Balciunas, T., He, X., Rakowski, R., Johnsson, P., Canton, S. E., Isberg, J. and L'Huillier, A. (2013), XUV-induced transient phase gratings for probing ultra-fast carrier generation and recombination processes in wide-bandgap semiconductors. Ann. Phys., 525: 59–65. doi: 10.1002/andp.201200187
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- European Research Council
- Marie Curie Early Stage Training Site
- Marie Curie Initial Training Network ATTOFEL
- joint research activity ALADIN of Laserlab-Europe
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!